Unique Floral Arrangements
What we offer: Arrangements & flowers
We have an eye for beautiful flower arrangements as well as the passion for creating exquisite items that will bring a special element to any occasion. From hampers to bouquets and everything else that has to do with events, we’re a place you can rely on.
BUTTERFLOWERS offers beautiful fresh flower arrangements wrapped in cellophane and tissue paper or in a variety of lovely country baskets, stylish vases and French style buckets. Our latest venture includes the upcycling of bottles and tins which we creatively transform into beautiful vases and containers. A unique gift while we do our bit for the environment. Reduce – Re use – Recycle!
We make up a variety of personalised gift hampers:
- Gorgeous pamper hampers with bath salts, aromatherapy creams, fragrant soaps, etc
- Ready-made meal hamper – great for new parents, get well or a night off cooking gifts!
- Snack hampers with yummy goodies, luxury chocolates, fresh fruit, nuts, biltong, sweets, etc
- Wine/champagne hamper to celebrate a special occasion – in a lovely silver ice bucket with wine stoppers and ice tongs as an idea.
Hampers can be made up in pretty boxes, baskets or any container of your choice. Should you have something specific in mind then please feel free to share your ideas with us and we will make them come to life!
- Cellophane Bunches
- Arrangements in vases, bowls and buckets
- Personalised Gift hampers
- Something Different
- Arrangements to celebrate a child’s birth
- Orchids and orchid service
- Arrangements with Garden Roses
- Something for your home
- Modern Arrangements
- Flowers for Valentine’s Day
BUTTERFLOWERS offers a full range of wedding florist services in Johannesburg and can co-ordinate your entire wedding if required. Please see www.youre-invited for more info on what we offer.
As always our approach is one of personalised care that typically follows the steps below:
- It all begins with an informal meeting with the Bride/Groom/entire family!
- We listen to and get to understand your plans, dreams, colour preferences, etc.
- It is a time to get to know you and your family as well as a time for you to get to know us which is important in order to feel comfortable and confident in all we do.
- We would share ideas, propose concepts and formulate your requirements on paper.
- We would then propose an estimate quote for you to look at based on all discussed and ideas shared.
- If interested in our quote, we can prepare a sample bowl of flowers for your satisfaction.
- If necessary, our quote is then tweaked to suit your requirements and preferences for your big day.
Once we have the go ahead and the wedding party is happy, the work begins. This can typically include some or all of the following:
- A visit to the church and venue to get a feel for the location and optimise the design and plans.
- Hiring of equipment and linen eg. marquee, tables, chairs, candelabra, cutlery, tablecloths, serviettes, chair covers, etc.
- Ordering of necessary bowls, baskets, candles and vases.
- Ordering of any gifts.
- Ordering the wedding cake.
- Ordering of the fresh flowers to make up the arrangements and bouquets.
- Coordination with venue manager.
- On or just before the big day we make sure that everything is in place as early as possible to minimise any concerns that you may have. This includes making up the arrangements and bouquets, preparing the cake and gifts, delivering all equipment and preparing the church and venue.
- You relax and enjoy your special day amidst our beautiful flowers!
- The next day we arrive early to clear up and return hired equipment whilst you sleep off the late night festivities!
Events & decor:
BUTTERFLOWERS co-ordinates functions from start to finish, be these at corporate offices, function venues, private homes or any other location. This includes the catering (see www.youre-invited.co.za for more info), hiring of chairs, tables, cutlery, crockery, Bedouin tents, marquees, as well as arranging bar services and even gifts for guests.
Should you already have a function coordinator, we are still able to provide you with the flower arrangements and personalised gifts should this be your preference. In the past we have organised functions for large corporate launches, birthday parties, end of year awards ceremonies, christenings, and many other occasions.
On sad occasions such as funerals and memorial services, we believe that flowers can be an inspiration and serve as a celebration of the lost loved one.
We have been honoured to create and provide breath-taking arrangements for a multitude of these events.
BUTTERFLOWERS has many corporate customers who receive fresh flower arrangements every Monday morning. We buy our flowers direct from the market which allows these arrangements to last for the full week until your next delivery. You can decide whether you wish to use your own vases to match your corporate image or allow us to provide appropriate ones. Some of our existing customer base for weekly deliveries includes M-Net, The Maisel Group, Knowles Hussein & Lindsay, Plascon, Barloworld and PPC. We also offer support for other corporate requirements such as special gifts for employees or customers, and functions big or small.
We have assisted with many large corporate functions in the past to the total satisfaction of our customer, including Nedbank, Dimension Data, Standard Bank, International Health Care distributors, PPC, MBT, and Transtel. See www.youre-invited.co.za for more info on function co-ordinating we provide.